Current open positions
Real Estate Investment Analyst
Helsinki / Full-time
As an Investment Analyst, you will have a central role in Trevian’s new projects. You will be analyzing the project cash flow projections and managing the DD-process in connection with new acquisitions. The position is permanent and located in Helsinki city center.
The main responsibilities are:
• Assisting in the identification and analyzing of new investment opportunities
• Cash flow analysis of new investment structures or acquisition targets
• Participation in the DD-processes in connection with new acquisitions and divestments
• To be directly involved with all investment processes including acquisitions, disposals, financing
Our requirements are:
• An interest and will to work in the real estate investment market
• Suitable education, such as M.Sc. degree (Economics, technical or legal) or equivalent
• 1-3 years of proven experience in real estate
• Familiarity with real estate financial modelling
• Initiative, systematic and analytical approach to one’s work
What do we offer you?
• We offer you challenging and interesting opportunity in real estate business in a fast-growing company with local and international environment.
• Versatile work-benefits.
• Inspirational and warm-hearted work in a magnificent work community.
Please send your application and CV with salary request in Finnish or English no later than 20th September 2017 through this link: apply now.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate has been found. For further information, please contact Stefan Söderholm, CIO, tel. +358 41 5355 144.