Working at Trevian and open positions
Current open positions
Helsinki / Full-time
Trevian is now strengthening its capabilities by hiring new talent. Join our amazing team now!
You will be leading the technical part and ensuring high quality technical performance in various real estate portfolios as well as supporting our internal teams and clients with technical topics.
Main responsibilities include:
- Leading the technical property management companies in our portfolios
- Leading the project management consultants in tenant improvement and repair projects
- Budgeting and controlling the OPEX and the CAPEX in our portfolios
- Monitoring and improving energy efficiency
Other responsibilities include:
- Preparing the calls for tenders for technical services such as technical property and project management
- Supporting in technical aspect in the property acquisitions and investment opportunities
- Active participation in improving technical processes and tools
- Sc. or M.Sc. (in Building Construction/HVAC Engineering) or equivalent level education
- RAP or property management or equivalent certification preferred. Profound understanding of different construction contract types will be needed.
- Minimum 7 years’ work experience in project or property management in the real estate or construction industry
- Outstanding leadership skills for managing the service provider networks.
- Goal oriented, systematic and initiative attitude and ambition to continuously develop yourself
- Superior interpersonal skills and a team player skills
- Excellent Finnish and English skills
What do we offer you?
- We offer you a challenging and interesting opportunity in real estate investment industry with possibilities to develop yourself further in an ambitious, fast growing company.
- A job with a dream location! Our new office is located right in the heart of Helsinki.
- Versatile work-benefits.
- Most importantly, inspirational and warm-hearted work in a magnificent work community.
If you recognized yourself, you can be the person we are looking for! Please send your CV and your application with salary requests no later than 12.6.2017 by e-mail to email@example.com
6.6.2017 @13-14 hrs.
7.6.2017 @13-14 hrs.
Vesa Klemettilä, Technical Director
050 487 2266